Podcast Episode #11 – Ahh… Utah!
My 30 year career has focused on international travel–that is where my heart has let me until recently when my daughter and I decided to do a research trip to Utah.
🎧 LISTEN NOW! 🎧
This episode shines a light on two key destinations that are completely different and equally magical: Moab and Sundance. My guests are Mike Ballard, tour guide and founder of Big Iron Tour Co. and Donna Campbell, licensed massage therapist for Sundance Resort in Provo.
➡️ Mike Ballard
– Born and raised in Moab, forging for food while exploring the red hills all day
– Grew up poor in a family of 10 children
– Describes a tour through the canyon floor, along a river, even in 104 degree summers
– The town of Moab—then and now
– A variety of accommodations from luxurious to glamping with Under Canvas
– Moab one of a handful of “dark sky destinations”
– A great choice for travelers of all ages, interests, and activity level
– Advice from Mike
➡️ Donna Campbell
– What is it about Sundance that is so compelling and magical and how she came to work there
– Robert Redford and the history of Sundance
– A long list of things to do and experience without leaving the property
– If you do want to venture out, what’s nearby and don’t miss the town of Provo
– Donna’s thoughts on Moab and Sundance
Please listen & subscribe if you enjoy this episode—it’s free and will notify you of future episodes! And, of course, I always appreciate a review, like, or comment.
If you know of someone who we should hear from on another episode, please let us know! ➡️ www.freedomtravelllc.com/podcast-guest-suggestions